Required User Privileges: Company Admin / User Admin
The first step is to click on Manage at the bottom left corner of SalesScreen.
A menu will pop up, where you can proceed to click on Users under the Company headline:
You will then reach the Users Management page. In the top right corner, click on New User:
A new window will open with several fields to fill up:
- First name: The first name of your sales rep
- Last name: The last name of your sales rep
- Nickname (Optional): The nickname of your sales rep
- Email: The email address of your sales rep. It is important to note that the email address will be used to identify uniquely your sales rep. There cannot be two users with the same email address in SalesScreen. It is also crucial that the email address can actually receive emails.
- Team: The team to which you would like to assign your sales rep. It is important to know that, without a team, your sales rep will not be able to report anything into SalesScreen. Note that it is possible to assign your sale rep to a team afterwards.
- Send email confirmation to user: If you check this box an email will be sent out to your sales rep immediately after you have completed the user creation. Note that it is possible to send the email confirmation afterwards, for example once you are done creating your company account on SalesScreen.
Once you have filled all the fields, click on Add to complete the creation of the new user: